Most of us won’t know where to start at the thought of selecting fixtures for a new bathroom. But let’s face it, sooner or later each one of us would have to. Unless you are lucky, there will come a time in our lives when we are faced with one of these awkward situations where you are left with no other option but to step into the market to buy bathroom fixtures. Reasons are plenty.
You could be moving into a new flat fitted with basic builder grade components and the bathroom makes you feel sad. Nothing short of an immediate renovation is the answer. You could be tired and bored with your bathroom fixtures which are more than 15 years old and need urgent replacement to lift your sagging mood every time you visit the toilet. You could be building a house with great passion and want impeccably designed bathrooms to match which can make people die for.
There’s so much that goes into designing a new bathroom or remodelling an old one with all the nitty-gritty details that most would conveniently like to sidestep and happily give away the job to one’s spouse to deal with. On the surface of it, it seems quite easy. There’s just a basin, a couple of faucets, a showerhead, and a WC or a toilet. But scratch the veneer and it becomes tricky. Should I go for a bathtub? How about a shower enclosure? Should I go for a one-piece toilet or a two-piece one? If you are not changing your sink, which faucet would be compatible with it?
In faucets alone, there are so many things to consider. There are several types of bathroom sink faucets, and not all faucets work with all sinks. The standard drillings are a single hole, centre set and widespread. It is very important to choose the right mounting type also so you can use your space optimally. Faucets come in various styles – from the classic single-handle to the traditional bridge, centre set and wall-mounted. Then there is finish too – traditional chrome, nickel, stainless steel, brass, gold, black. Here it starts getting really complicated with the number of permutations and combinations possible.
To make matters worse, the marketplace uses industry jargons like single lever basin mixer with popup waste system, angular stop cock, and wall mixer. Sounds Greek? And there are parts which are not even visible to the eye such as the 4-way diverter, waste coupling and the bottle trap. If your reaction to all that is a combination of “What?” “Whoa!” and “Huh?…” don’t worry. You’re not alone.
With so many brands, designs and styles in the marketplace, it’s quite easy to get overwhelmed. It can quickly turn into a nightmare when it comes to choosing bathroom fixtures. Most at this stage opt to hire an interior designer reluctantly. What do you do if you can’t afford one?
Since your goal should be to design a cohesive bathroom décor, we suggest you follow a logical process to narrow down your options through a process of elimination. It’s like putting your options through a funnel into a more manageable selection process. But how do we do that?
The Five-Step Selection Process:
- Have a budget: Selecting bathroom fixtures is like a project and before you begin any project, it’s important to put your expectations into perspective when it comes to how much money you’re willing to invest. The first logical step to narrow your options therefore, is creating a budget and sticking to it by price point. It’s all the more important as bathroom fixtures can quickly add up to astronomical sums if you are buying them for the entire bathroom.
- Select a design style: The style of your home’s design will determine how you intend to decorate your bathroom. If your bedroom has minimalist interior design, you can’t go for traditional or bohemian looking bathroom fixtures to match. You should go for bathroom fixtures that have clean lines, elegant, marked with simplicity, no fuss, and refinement – in other words, warm minimalism to complement. So as step two, select the bathroom fixtures that follow the style of your interiors – contemporary, modern, traditional, industrial, etc.
- Select a range: As step three, stick to a range from a manufacturer. This will ensure that all the bathroom fixtures have the same design style. You can this way be assured of a beautiful bathroom design that looks as though every element in it belongs together.
- Select the finish: Refine your search further by finish in the fourth step – chrome, bronze, brass, nickel, black, copper, polished, satin, etc.
- Select the brand: Finally, shortlist the top two options and find out which brand has better customer feedback and reputation.
However, if you think you won’t be able to pull it off using the above process, you may opt for a simpler way that has been recently evolved by Jaquar Group. All you have to do is visit their web page called, Complete Bathroom Solutions (CBS)
Making Bathroom Magic Happen with Jaquar’s Unique ‘Complete Bathroom Solutions’:
Jaquar’s Complete Bathroom Solution or CBS helps you conceptualise your dream bathroom by assisting you to decide on a category of bathroom fixtures depending upon your budget – Elite, Premium and Value. You can choose from elite fixtures that are fit for a connoisseur or premium fixtures good for a prince, or value for money fixtures for budget buyers. Then there are multiple design ranges of bathroom fixtures available within a category for everyone depending upon your budget. This way you land up buying coordinated designs that would complement your style.
Prices of a complete range are mentioned upfront which includes every conceivable fixture for a bathroom. Just keep removing fixtures from the list till it fits into your budget. Or add back those ones which are a necessity and you can’t do without. Yes, it’s that simple.
Elite Bathroom Solutions
Jaquar’s Elite Bathroom Solutions offers a full complement of bathroom fixtures that makes bathing a real experience. It’s indulgence at its best. It includes a wellness area decked up with a top of the line swim spa plus a shower enclosure area fitted with a top-quality shower enclosure.
Premium Bathroom Solutions
Jaquar’s Premium Bathroom Solutions offers a wide range of high-quality bathroom fixtures, priced affordably that has everything with the exception of a wellness area.
Value Bathroom Solution
The attractively-priced Value Bathroom Solutions from Jaquar offers all the essential bathroom fixtures required for you and your family to have an enjoyable experience in the bathroom every time you visit it.
So if you don’t want to get overwhelmed by the daunting task of choosing your bathroom fixtures, look no further, simply dive into Jaquar’s Complete Bathroom Solutions without any fear.
View Jaquar Complete Bathroom Solution Click Here