So much to deal with and so little time. The everyday chaos to find answers, objectives, results and most importantly, mental and financial satisfaction leaves no room for self-indulgent. “Treat yourself” has merely become a concept that most individuals look forward to indulging in at some point of time, but aren’t able to set aside a moment of time to recharge their life forces. Self-care is less about justifying the body, and more about finding ways to rejuvenate the senses, mind and the spirit in a way that prepares you to face thechallenges of life with dexterity. If the stress of work and relationships are running high, the only way to recalibrate your chakras is to begin bathing with crystals.
Crystal Bath – Your Instant Energetic Hygiene Fix
Crystals emit electromagnetic frequencies. When you add crystals to your bathtub, they change the molecular structure of water in a beneficial way. The crystals emit positive energy, manifesting the specific chakras.
There are no standardized rules when it comes to crafting a perfect therapeutic crystal bath. However, you need to ensure that you have the most comfortable bathtub at your disposal to transform your bathroom into a high-frequency healing sanctuary.
Modern technology has provided us with curative delights of hydrotherapy bathing. With physical and mental benefits such as detoxification, healing, relaxation and skin clarity, people from all walks of life have started considering investing in high-quality therapeutic bathtubs. Let’s take a look at a few selections of tubs that best fits your requirements and lifestyle.
- Whirlpool Bathtubs
- Air Bathtubs
Air Tubs or Freestanding tubsprove to be a good investment for people looking for a calmer and gentler alternative to whirlpool baths. Air Jets uses concentrated streams of air that creates a relaxing, therapeutic stream of air bubbles. People with sensitive skin often prefer this effervescent feeling. Benefits of installing Air bathtubs include:
● Provides soft massages and gentle care to the skin
● Stimulates and invigorates touch receptors to release muscular stress
● Appeal to multiple senses by including a blend of aromatherapy bath oils
● The buoyancy factor created by air spas reduces body weight by approximately 90 percent, making it a beneficial option for people with limited range of motion and decreased muscular strength
● Air tubs are self-drying and therefore self-cleaning
Whirlpool Bathtubs have hydrotherapy properties that can transform your bathroom into a soothing spa. It encompasses the technology of jets, exposing the body to forceful whirling currents of water. Benefits of installing a whirlpool bathtub include:
● Soothe muscles through a stronger deep tissue massage
● Many physiotherapists recommend hydrotherapy as part of a rehab program following surgery or injury
● Create a spa-like experience with adjustable jets to fit your body
● Can accommodate two people at a time
● Comes in a variety of sizes
● You don’t need to have a large area to comfortably fit one in your private bathroom
The therapeutic whirlpool bathtubs are designed to fit into a corner of the bathroom. However, access will be needed for the whirlpool pump. On the other hand, Air bathtubs are installed away from the wall and have a skirt that surrounds the bath.
Another point to consider when installing therapeutic tubs is the depth. Since this category of bathtubs is designed to allow a person to immerse the whole body with comfort, the least depth should be between 14 inches and 72-inches, depending upon the space available.
What do you need to create a crystal bath
Now that the basic requirement, a therapeutic bathtub has been talked about in detail, the next step is to learn how to create an effective crystal bath. For a simple healing crystals bath, you will need
The first thing you need to select the right crystals based on your therapeutic requirement. If you feel mentally stressed, the calming effect of turquoise can help overcome negative thoughts. On the other hand, rose quartz can effectively heal emotional wounds. Amethyst is ideal for detoxification. Here’s a list of crystals that are safe to use in water:
● Clear Quartz
● Smoky Quartz
● Rose Quartz
- Bath Salt/ Essential Oil/ Lather
Depending on the type of shower gel or soap used for lather, you can combine your bathing tub with soothing essential oils such as rose, lavender, lemongrass, and tea tree.
There are many flowers that you can use to enhance the healing effect. Depending on your choice, pick a selection of organic flowers, pluck the petals and scatter them in your tub.
How to Bath with Healing Crystals
● Set the scene: light some candles, dim the lights, draw all the curtains and play soothing music
● Fill your bath, add in crystals and salt. You may choose to add some drops of essential oil to add fragrance. You may want the water a little hotter than normal. Let it stand for 10 minutes
● Scatter the flower petals of your choice, in and around the bathtub
● Immerse your choice of crystals. If you have small stones, place them in a muslin pouch prior to dropping them in the bath
● Rub the healing crystals on specific areas of the body where you want to feel relaxed
● Soak for 20 minutes
As you lay in the bath, focus on your surroundings, take deep breaths and imagine yourself bringing in new energies and releasing the old ones. Visualize a happy, content and stress-free individual by establishing a fluidity of thought and energy. Treat yourself.