Although on the surface of it, planning a new bathroom might look quite easy, but scratch the veneer and the subject becomes quite tricky as selecting bathroom fixtures can be a mind-boggling exercise. With so many design options, styles and brands in the marketplace, it’s quite easy to get overwhelmed.
It’s just not about selecting a basin, a couple of faucets, a showerhead, and a toilet. There’s so much that goes into designing a new bathroom or remodelling an old one, that it can quickly turn into a nightmare as there is absolute chaos in the marketplace. You, on the one hand, will be apprehensive if you have got the right design in place, while on the other, there could be execution chaos to complete the job in time – you cant keep the plumbing out of order for much too long.
Selecting bathroom fixtures is a creative process and your goal should be to design a cohesive bathroom décor. This can be easily achieved if you visit an experience centre, which can give you visually impressive and an immersive demonstration of bathroom fixtures.
Jaquar Orientation Centers:
To bring some order into the prevailing creative chaos out there, Jaquar has built 23 Orientation Centres across the country and some even as far as Singapore, the Middle East and Europe. These centres facilitate discerning consumers and professionals with a single-window bathing solution. Thus, helping them in making informed purchase decisions reducing the chances of post-purchase dissonance.
Spread over large areas, these orientation centres provide expert advice, installation assistance, free estimation, live demos that enable consumers to visualize, choose and create dream bath spaces. Offering contemporary bathing concepts and products, these centres showcase the entire Jaquar range, including faucets, sanitaryware, wellness range of products, shower enclosure, flushing systems, water heaters & lighting in a coordinated environment.
Why it is important to visit a Jaquar Orientation Centre first?
You are faced with a million questions when planning a bathroom to which you don’t have an immediate answer. For example, should I go for a bathtub or a shower enclosure? Should I go for a one-piece toilet or a two-piece one? Should I go for a tankless water heater and save space or one with a tank? If you are not changing your sink, which faucet would be compatible with it? The most logical process at this stage is visiting a Jaquar OC next to your home to get a complete idea on the bathroom fixtures available, their functions and their utility in your bathroom. Thereby, narrowing down your options through a process of elimination.
Here are 6 reasons why you should visit a Jaquar Orientation Centre:
- Style, design, colour and budget:
As you know buying bathroom fixtures is a creative process, it is good to get a visual impression of what would be the outcome of the bathroom fixtures you plan to instal. You can almost see how things are going to turn out. It’s important to get it right on the first try as you get only one chance to get it right. You will agree bathrooms are today not just about fixtures – it’s about lighting too. So the budget is an important factor. You should select a design style, which is within your budget.
- Wide Range of Products and Concepts: Jaquar Orientation Centres illustrate the wide range of the group’s product portfolio which include faucets, sanitaryware, wellness range of products, shower enclosure, flushing systems, water heaters and lighting. Committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability the group caters to three customer segments with its luxury brand, Artize, it’s premium brand, Jaquar and its value for money brand, Essco.
- Meet your architect or interior designer at the OC: Jaquar is a solutions provider. It, on the one hand, helps the design fraternity to give effective solutions to its customers at these orientation centres. While on the other, customers can set up a meeting and have a real-time interaction or a brainstorming session with their architect or interior designer.
- Get live demos: Get an immersive demonstration of bathroom fixtures at work at Jaquar Orientation Centres. In the long run, you will be thankful to have experienced the different shower demonstrations that help you choose the one which you would like to go with. Or pay a little more and enjoy the shower which offers you multiple showering options to match every mood. Also, experience Jaquar freestanding bathtubs or any other bathroom fixture before you make a decision.
- Get expert advice:
Did you know you can get expert advice on bathroom solutions at all Jaquar OCs? These centres have been developed to provide full support to customers looking for bathroom solutions.
- Get professional installation assistance: Once you have decided on the fixtures, Jaquar orientation centres can introduce you to Jaquar-trained professionals, who can assist you with the installation of the fixtures in your bathroom.
So if you want to get it right the first time, and not like to leave anything to chance, simply Google the Jaquar Orientation Centre closest to your home and visit it without any delay. Your success in designing your new bathroom is guaranteed.
View Jaquar Orientation Centre: Click Here